What do we offer?
- A safe and confidential place to talk and be listened to for any issues that are causing you difficulties, distress or impacting on your mental health
- 1:1 face to face appointments up to 45 mins per session with a support worker (all online currently) - Mondays to Saturdays
- Access to our text-based options every evening of the week in addition to the above
- Support options may include supporting you to learn coping skills to help regulate your mood and emotions and signposting you to other groups/organisations that may be able to provide additional support.
- Group sessions that will include creative activities as well as learning new skills to help you manage your feelings. Dates for these are currently being set.
How can you book an appointment?
You can now book an appointment by checking our calendar and filling out the accompanying form.
Please click here if you would like to book your appointment now.
Or by e-mailing us at: email@example.com
Our available appointment times are as follows:
- Monday - Thursday Appointments at either 4pm or 4.55pm
- Fridays and Saturdays - appointments are at 2pm, 2.55pm, 3.50pm or 4.45pm
(please request your preferred day of the week and time)
How can you get support outwith these times?
All of our text-based support options - SMS text, Messenger, Webchat and Twitter are available to you every evening of the week:
- Sunday - Thursday - 6pm - 10pm
- Friday and Saturday - 7pm - 7am
See our home page for the details.
You will be asked for some basic ID info when you contact us - your initials or first name, date of birth, postcode and gender. This information is crucial for us to obtain as we have a duty of care to you if you contact us. It remains confidential. Please do not let this put you off from accessing support when you need it. We ask for the same info from everyone who contacts us and we cannot provide support without it.
Please see our Confidentiality Promise to you Leaflet. You can also flick through it here Our confidentiality promise