You can help raise awareness about our cause and the work we do at Mikeysline by...
- following, liking & sharing our social media posts
- word of mouth and sharing our story with others
- organizing or participating in a fundraiser on our behalf. Not only will this raise awareness for Mikeysline but vital funds too!
- wearing our “bee-autiful” merchandise. From t-shirts & bobble beanies to cosy hoodies, purchasing Mikeysline products & clothing sporting our “Bee logo” not only donates funds but also helps raise awareness in your everyday life.
Every donation makes a real difference in supporting those in need. From funding a call and training volunteers to visiting schools and keeping our Hives open, every pound donated helps us cover our core costs and develop our services further.
- a one-off payment – we appreciate any help people can afford
- setting up a regular donation with Friends of Mikeysline, through Paypal, direct debit, Justgiving or payroll giving.
- a Will gift - Leave something wonderful behind for Mikeysline
- easyfundraising – There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to donate when you shop online
- Celebration giving – Inspire friends and family to help those most in need on your special day
There are lots of ways you can help Mikeysline as a volunteer, it all depends on you and how much time you can give.
- Providing direct support to others through our text and multi-communications line
- Working with us in one of our crisis drop-in centres, the Hive Inverness or one of our other Hives
- Supporting us to raise awareness about our work & break down the stigma of mental health & suicide through attending events and distributing leaflets on our behalf
- Helping us to fundraise/fundraising on our behalf
- Providing admin/social media support
Nominate Mikeysline as your company’s Charity of the Year. Join a fundraising event happening in your local area or host your own! There are tons of fun and creative ways to help raise money and awareness for Mikeysline and we are constantly surprised by the many inventive ways our supporters find to fundraise for us…
- Fun runs & walks
- Afternoon teas
- Cycling challenges
- Bake sales
- Mountain hiking
- Virtual events
- Open water swimming
- Golf days